Paul Watson of the Sea shepherd claims he was shot by Japanese Whalers
OM SHIVA!108
2008-03-07 09:15:30 UTC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7282760.stm

Karma, racist filth, karma :)

Watson is implicated in various Klu Klux Klan type activities against
the indigenous tribal people of North America:

www.makah.com
OM SHIVA!108
2008-03-07 09:58:10 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7282760.stm
Karma, racist filth, karma :)
Watson is implicated in various Klu Klux Klan type activities against
www.makah.com
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/talks-spark-london-protest-against-japanese-whaling-792747.html

quote:

"Relations between activists and Japanese whalers reached a low on
Monday when acid was thrown on crew members of a ship participating in
Japan's annual whale hunt in the Southern Ocean."

GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH YOU RACIST PERVERTS
Monica
2008-03-07 18:02:50 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7282760.stm
Karma, racist filth, karma   :)
Watson is implicated in various Klu Klux Klan type activities against
www.makah.com
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/talks-spark-london-pr...
"Relations between activists and Japanese whalers reached a low on
Monday when acid was thrown on crew members of a ship participating in
Japan's annual whale hunt in the Southern Ocean."
GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH YOU RACIST PERVERTS
Too funny. Of course you can't believe anything jWatson says. He also
claims to be AIM's medic. He says he ran through a hail of lead to
rescue medic Roque Madrid at WK2. He also claims to have helped
medicine man Leonard Crow Dog remove the bullet from Madrid. In
Watson's book Earth Warrior he praises Ronald Reagan for his ability
to lie to the American public. He encourages his followers to lie. He
says the press won't bother to check facts. If they do your apology
will be buried deep within the paper. No one will see it. I wouldn't
put it past Watson to have staged this himself. Have you noticed that
other people go to prison or are hurt but not Watson? Jonathon Paul,
Josh Harper, Jake Conroy of SEDNA and Ocean Defense International have
gone to prison but Watson, the head lunatic, walks free.

Do you know if he's still flying the Mohawk flag?
OM SHIVA!108
2008-03-08 15:15:28 UTC
Post by Monica
Post by OM SHIVA!108
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7282760.stm
Karma, racist filth, karma :)
Watson is implicated in various Klu Klux Klan type activities against
www.makah.com
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/talks-spark-london-pr...
"Relations between activists and Japanese whalers reached a low on
Monday when acid was thrown on crew members of a ship participating in
Japan's annual whale hunt in the Southern Ocean."
GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH YOU RACIST PERVERTS
Too funny. Of course you can't believe anything jWatson says. He also
claims to be AIM's medic. He says he ran through a hail of lead to
rescue medic Roque Madrid at WK2. He also claims to have helped
medicine man Leonard Crow Dog remove the bullet from Madrid.
Yes the animal rights people do trend to think the ends justify the
means and will do any blags or games to this end. They do seem
unwilling to accept the validity of your existance Makah people from
my experience here. I'm doing what I can to pressure the ALF people
and the rest of the activist scene etc to give some support to the
indigenous people of north american and the Makah. They like to make
threats, so I guess I was gibving them back some of their medicence. I
should probably stop screaming abuse at them though, maybe its
cathartic or something. Lets just say I've gone past the point of no
return (as in publically exposing as many ALF people as I can suss
out, and it quite often actually being an occult thing (them being
sussed out by the occult) as we are talking a medicene directed trip)
and probably would start beating Watson with a stick if I ever meet
him and wont stop until the arrogant racist **** is almost dead.

Ever seen Allah going on a total skitz out?

Uncontrollable screaming rage coming your way Watson!

lets just say that the ALF/AR/Hippy traveller, clique that support
this mentality is, well, rather annoyed. Well you know what you have
to do then:

GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS

NOW DO AS YOU ARE FUKING WELL TOLD.

MAKAH TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!
F***@hotmail.com
2008-03-08 15:57:01 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Lets just say I've gone past the point of no
return (as in publically exposing as many ALF people as I can suss
out, and it quite often actually being an occult thing (them being
sussed out by the occult) as we are talking a medicene directed trip)
and probably would start beating Watson with a stick if I ever meet
him and wont stop until the arrogant racist **** is almost dead.
Ever seen Allah going on a total skitz out?
Uncontrollable screaming rage coming your way Watson!
lets just say that the ALF/AR/Hippy traveller, clique that support
this mentality is, well, rather annoyed. Well you know what you have
GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS
NOW DO AS YOU ARE FUKING WELL TOLD.
MAKAH TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!
so go'z da Twist'd Sista n her Mad Moo Monkey Tribe...

ooooooOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!
Monica
2008-03-08 18:32:02 UTC
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Lets just say I've gone past the point of no
return (as in publically exposing as many ALF people as I can suss
out, and it quite often actually being an occult thing (them being
sussed out by the occult) as we are talking a medicene directed trip)
and probably would start beating Watson with a stick if I ever meet
him and wont stop until the arrogant racist **** is almost dead.
Ever seen Allah going on a total skitz out?
Uncontrollable screaming rage coming your way Watson!
lets just say that the ALF/AR/Hippy traveller, clique that support
this mentality is, well, rather annoyed. Well you know what you have
GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS
NOW DO AS YOU ARE FUKING WELL TOLD.
MAKAH TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!
so go'z da Twist'd Sista n her Mad Moo Monkey Tribe...
ooooooOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!- Hide quoted text -
Have you ever thought about what a cartoon caricature you are? Archie
Bunker painted red.
OM SHIVA!108
2008-03-08 18:35:05 UTC
Post by Monica
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
I really don't know why you bother responding to that government skitz
(robot) of a headcase Monica.
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2008-03-12 01:14:32 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Monica
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
(robot) of a headcase Monica.- Hide quoted text -
The fact that sub-cockroaches exist is, uh, not too good.
Who are these filth, someone asked?

Hint: They're not the ALF; they are not Paul Watson.
OM SHIVA!108
They are arrogant white supremisist colonialist filth.
OM SHIVA!108
2008-03-12 16:09:48 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Monica
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
...just do as you're told filth and get of the case of the indigenous
people of North America. Quite simple. HAVE SOME RESPECT.
Lenny
2008-03-12 23:20:16 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
GET OFF THE CASE OF THE MAKAH OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS
I AM NOBLE MAKAH WHALER!
I LOOK UPON THE SEA
FONDLING MYSELF, I WONDER
WHAT THE JAPANESE HAVE FOR ME

I'LL HONOR NOBLE WHALE
BY DOING UP SOME SMACK
AND WHEN I FINISH THAT
I'LL DO A LITTLE CRACK!

I'L SNIFF A LITTLE METH
I'LL DRINK A KEG OF BEER
THIS A GREAT CULTURAL TRADITION
TIL A BABY WHALE GETS HERE

I'LL BEAT UP MY WIFE
LEAVE MY KIDDIES BEREFT
THIS IS MAKAH TRAINING!
AND TRADITION MUST NOT BE LEFT!

TERRORIZE OLD WOMAN
HER DEAD DOG LIES NEAR
GOT TO HAVE SOME FUN, BOYS
TIL' THE WHALE GETS HERE

O LOOK HERE COME WHITE RAVEN
SHE WRITING US A POEM
WE'LL SEE IF WHITEY BUYS THE JUNK
THAT COMES FROM THAT OLD CRONE.

SEE MY NOBLE RIFLE
50 CALIBER YOU HEAR
I WISH THAT I COULD LICK IT
TIL THE WHALE GETS HERE.

HA HA I'LL TELL OLD WHITEY
A LOTTA "TRADITION" BUNK
BUT, HECK IF HE DON'T BUY IT
I'LL JUST GET PISSING DRUNK

HE JUST MIGHT BUY MY GARBAGE
YOU JUST CAN NEVER TELL!
IF HE DON'T. I'LL JUST SCREAM "RACIST"
WHEN I BLOW A WHALE TO HELL

I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT!
BLOOD AND GORE I LICK ANBD SUCK
HEY WON'[T IT BE FUN BOYS
WHEN THE WHITEFOLK ALL UPCHUCK.

O GREAT CREATOR
SEND A WHALE, BUT HECK
I THINK WHILE I'M WAITING
I'LL PICK UP MY WELFARE CHECK!

Athena McEntyre
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
Bravo!
OM SHIVA!108
2008-03-14 09:47:03 UTC
On Mar 13, 3:10 am, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
Post by Lenny
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
You're a very cheeky pile of colonialist dogshit.

MAKAH TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2008-03-14 21:03:20 UTC
Post by Lenny
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
MAKAH TRIBAL SOVEREIGNTY!- Hide quoted text -
I should consider, and very seriously consider, re-locating
to the country of my origin if I were you.

Simply reading that which you write, one might accurately
surmise that country is Abysynnia. That's what I should
think about the likes of you, Ab-dull-a.
OM SHIVA!108
Absolute nonsense ALF pervert.
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2008-03-20 18:17:22 UTC
Post by Lenny
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
Absolute nonsense ALF pervert.- Hide quoted text -
Our dear friend, Om Shiva, has a Jewish name, claims to be
an Eskimo (Eskimo Joe Shiva-boot-a) and is an admitted
mass-murderer of non-human animals.

Can you people say: "Ouch-me"?

talapus
2008-03-14 05:05:49 UTC
Post by Lenny
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
O Athena! Wow, it's like the incarnation of Lou Dobbs, Ann Coulter,
David Duke, Laura Schlessinger, Rush Limbaugh, and the Wicked Witch of
the West rolled into one god-awful poetess!
Monica
2008-03-14 05:47:24 UTC
Post by talapus
Post by Lenny
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
the West rolled into one god-awful poetess!- Hide quoted text -
Didn't you hear Peter? Jason took care of all the racist antiwhalers.
They don't exist anymore. It's a waste of everyone's time and energy
to keep fighting them. I wish.

I think the latest cappy story is so funny,. Someone here said he
probably had his own men shoot him. It was soooooooo LUCKY that he
happened to be wearing a kevlar vest. He probably staged it for fund
raising. Remember when he had his engineer sabotage his own ship. Then
he asked for money. Oh the cappy stories CERTAIN can tell. OOPS! Lisa
says that Jason did all the fighting. I guess the antiwhalers ramming
my car and monkeywrenching my road, all the hate I endured just didn't
happen. All the harrassing phone calls that both my mother and I got.
I will take the shit because I do fight them. My mother should have
been out of bounds, but those people have no honor. All the letters in
the paper attacking me by name never happened either. Neither did the
personal attacks on their site. The wiccan and satanic attacks never
happened either. They didn't take credit for psychically killing that
Claplanahoo boy either. They weren't spying on the kids canoe. Storm
didn't get so worried that she wound up in the hospital with an ulcer.
All of that never happened because Jason fought them off single-
handedly. I loved Jason and he never made those claims. Keith and I
both got death threats. One lunatic claimed to have had Keith's head
in his cross hairs. My favorite Jason story is when Dan Spomer started
attacking me and threatening to sue me because I called him a
professional racist. Jason challenged him to a duel and called him a
professional racist. I forget the descriptive word he used. He called
him some kind of shit disturber. I had been standing up to the racists
all by myself. When Jason stood with me I fell in love with him. He is
a hero to me and not a racist the way Lisa describes him. I think I'll
do a memorial to Jason on my blog. I thought it was so funny when he
signed "Kemosabe" then made up an interpretation.

I am real tired from hosting our class. I am behind several
editorials. We have the canoe journey coming up and several memorials.
It looks like we are about to lose some more elders. My mom was the
last of her generation. We just lost the last on my Dad's side. I saw
someone I went to college with. He was chair of his Tribe for several
years. He accomplished a lot of things. He came to our class. He has
had a stroke and is now retired. He came up to greet me after the
class. Another friend from college came to the class. She is Makah and
from a whaling family. We were young and full of hope. Things didn't
turn out as we had planned. But I think we can all be proud of what we
have done.

The antiwhalers are calling for abrogation of the Treaties again. I
keep telling them that we will get our land back. The ones here also
say that a holocaust never happened here. Yet we have cemeteries
filled with people from smallpox and influenza times. I should stop
grumbling. All that never happened because Jason took care of that.
Thanks Jason!!!! Say hello to Mike for me. Wayne, Theron and some of
the other guys are facing a year in prison for whaling. Any
suggestions or help would sure be appreciated from both of you!
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki
2008-03-12 20:32:33 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Monica
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
They are arrogant white supremisist colonialist filth.- Hide quoted text -
The only sub-filth here is S-108.
F***@hotmail.com
2008-03-08 20:00:09 UTC
Post by Monica
Have you ever thought about what a cartoon caricature you are? Archie
Bunker painted red.
Okie Dokie...

ya Gotz me...Iza Redneck Redskin...

ya Feel Betta?

or waz Dat yer "X-pozzzze'"?
F***@hotmail.com
2008-03-08 20:01:53 UTC
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Okie Dokie...
ya Gotz me...Iza Redneck Redskin...
ya Feel Betta?
or waz Dat yer "X-pozzzze'"?
i kin tillya diz...

it sho din take no Social Scientist to Figure Dat 1 out...

Nuttin' Follerz...
Monica
2008-03-09 02:58:36 UTC
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Post by F***@hotmail.com
Okie Dokie...
ya Gotz me...Iza Redneck Redskin...
ya Feel Betta?
or waz Dat yer "X-pozzzze'"?
i kin tillya diz...
it sho din take no Social Scientist to Figure Dat 1 out...
Nuttin' Follerz...
LOL! You sure use a lot of words tiny dancer. But you enver say
anything. Social Scientist? That's a big word for you!
Monica
2008-03-08 18:59:01 UTC
Post by OM SHIVA!108
Post by Monica
Post by OM SHIVA!108
[...]
We are still enduring their hate letters in the local paper. There was
another letter recently attacking our Treaties. I haven't had time to
answer it. You can't get through to them. They refuse to see another
point of view but their own narrow spoiled life style. They don't
realize that we could legally take our land back if the Treaties are
abrogated. They are trying to change us to be like them, just like
their christian ancestors did.
F***@hotmail.com
2008-03-08 19:57:03 UTC
Post by Monica
We are still enduring their hate letters in the local paper. There was
another letter recently attacking our Treaties. I haven't had time to
answer it. You can't get through to them. They refuse to see another
point of view but their own narrow spoiled life style. They don't
realize that we could legally take our land back if the Treaties are
abrogated. They are trying to change us to be like them, just like
their christian ancestors did.
sayz da Twist'd Sista Mad Moo Monkey Jefe, to her Numba 1 Monkey
boi...

talkin' bout Kartoonz...